Re-Initializing the Database¶
If your FlowchartWiki Database is corrupted, you may re-generate the
table that contains the links between the pages by running the
fchw\_RefreshPages.php script from the commandline.
cd to directory
- Windows Note:
- PHP could be started by
- Unix Note:
- You may need to have the PHP-cli package installed on your system.
FlowchartWiki and PDFBook create temporary files in these directories:
- The filenames are created from a hash of the database-prefix and the name of the wikipage and are overwritten for each update.
- There are four files per page:
- .dot source which was converted to .png and .map by graphviz.
- .png with the graph,
- .map with an ImageMap for HTML Display
- .dot.md5 which contains the hash value of the dot file and is used to validate, if an image needs to be re-created.
- Deleting these files is safe, they will be recreated at the next access, but you will have to delete all 4 files per page.
- Stale files will only exist for pages that have been deleted, so a frequent purging of this directory is not required.
- There are 2 files per .pdf document
- .html source (no Extension) which gets converted to .pdf by htmldoc
- .pdf with the .pdf document
- The filenames are ‘pdf-book-‘ with a random number.
- These Files are created at each creation of a .pdf Document and are not re-used.
- In Pdfbook 1.1.0 the files are deleted after they have been delivered to the user, so the directory should be mostly empty.
- you may want to configure a cron-job to clean up this directory.
Moving to new empty server¶
- Export all pages from old server via page Special pages - Export
- First see list of categories, and load pages for each one.
- Don’t forget to add category page like (Category:Test) and MainPage
- Don’t forget to add customizing pages (Customizing:Configure_Chart, Customizing:Configure_Chart_Documentation, Customizing:Configure_EPK)
- New server - choose Special pages / Import pages and select exported file
- Copy your logo to images/logo.png and this line to Localsettings.php
$wgLogo = "/wiki/images/logo.png";
- Copy Mediawiki:Sidebar page to new location